Objectives of IHSVCA
- To promote and help maintain the highest possible standards in interscholastic volleyball, the volleyball coaching profession, and to work together for the improvement and growth of the game of volleyball in Indiana.
- To promote harmonious relationships between school administration and coaches in their respective schools concerning the administration of the sport of volleyball.
- To promote all facets of the student-athlete through athletic and academic opportunities.
- To have a representative group of coaches to address member concerns in the hope of creating healthier relationships between schools and create a clear understanding of volleyball issues across our state and nation.
- To promote fellowship through professional and social contacts among coaches.