Assistant Coach Award
The IHSVCA believes that it is not the Head Coach alone that leads to the success of programs and their student athletes. The IHSVCA would like to recognize those coaches who work behind the headlines, the varsity assistant coach. If you know of a Varsity Assistant Coach who is an essential part of the team/program’s success, is well respected in the volleyball community and is highly professional please consider nominating them for this award.
- Nominating coach must be a IHSVCA member
- Player development on and off court
- Essential part of the program’s athletic success
- Service to the community
- Commitment to the coaching profession and professional development
- Represents program in professional and ethical manner
Nominations open September 16. The deadline is October 21 at midnight.