- Fourteen athletes will be selected to the first team and 14 to the second team All-State in each of the four classes.
- All-District honorees will be highly considered for All-State recognition.
- A selection committee will meet the Sunday after Semi-State to vote for All-State.
- Coaches must submit the online nomination form for their players be considered All-StatePlease complete and submit the online nomination form
- Coaches must enter team’s roster and full schedule in MaxPreps.com.
- For a player to receive consideration for All-State, all stats must be entered and up to date in MaxPreps.com.
- You are encouraged to nominate any and every player who may be deserving of such recognition.
- Late nominations will not be accepted under any circumstances.
1) The athlete is an impact player in every match played and is one of the better players on the floor in every match played.
3) The athlete has superb technical skills in addition to outstanding athleticism.
4) The athlete typically plays, or is capable of playing, all six rotations (or is truly superior in a more limited capacity).
5) The athlete could potentially play Collegiate Volleyball especially DI or DII.
6) The athlete possesses and exhibits outstanding personal characteristics.
7) It is an honor and a privilege to be nominated for the All-State distinction. Athletes with code of conduct violations at your school should not be nominated for this award.
8) If your athlete has a code violation or for some other reason after you have nominated this athletes, please let us know that as well so we can remove her from the list.