Assistant Coach Award
The IHSVCA believes that it is not the Head Coach alone that leads to the success of programs and their student-athletes. The IHSVCA would like to recognize those coaches who work behind the headlines, the varsity assistant coach. If you know of a Varsity Assistant Coach who is an essential part of the team/program’s success, is well respected in the volleyball community, and is highly professional please consider nominating them for this award.
- The nominating coach must be an IHSVCA member
- Player development on and off the court
- An essential part of the program’s athletic success
- Service to the community
- Commitment to the coaching profession and professional development
- Represents program in a professional and ethical manner
Nominations open September 20. The deadline is October 25 at 11:59:59 PM.