- Fourteen athletes will be selected to the first team and 14 to the second team All-State in each of the four classes.
- All-District honorees will be highly considered for All-State recognition.
- A selection committee will meet the Sunday after Semi-State to vote for All-State.
- Coaches must submit the online nomination form for their players be considered All-StatePlease complete and submit the online nomination form
- Coaches must enter the team’s roster and the full schedule in MaxPreps.com.
- For a player to receive consideration for All-State, all stats must be entered and up to date in MaxPreps.com.
- You are encouraged to nominate any and every player who may be deserving of such recognition.
- THE DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 11 AT MIDNIGHT.
- Late nominations will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- The athlete is an impact player in every match played and is one of the better players on the floor in every match played.
- The athlete has superb technical skills in addition to outstanding athleticism.
- The athlete typically plays or is capable of playing, all six rotations (or is truly superior in a more limited capacity).
- The athlete could potentially play Collegiate Volleyball especially DI or DII.
- The athlete possesses and exhibits outstanding personal characteristics.
- It is an honor and a privilege to be nominated for the All-State distinction. Athletes with the code of conduct violations at your school should not be nominated for this award.
- If your athlete has a code violation or for some other reason after you have nominated this athlete, please let us know that as well so we can remove her from the list.
Coaches – Please check your work. We use a mail merge to create your player(s) certificate(s). If there is an error in your data, there will be an error on the certificate. Thanks for your attention to detail!