Indiana has had some incredible volleyball players represent our state in the Under Armour All-American match. The talent and the coaching are here in our state. We just need to make sure that those deserving of this honor are nominated by their coach.
From the AVCA:
“Nominations are currently open for the 2017 Under Armour All-American awards. In order to be considered, each athlete MUST be nominated at both AVCA.org and MaxPreps.com.
Click here to nominate your athlete at AVCA.org.
AVCA membership is required in order to nominate an athlete for the award! Membership can be completed online here. If you have a question about the status of your membership or questions about how to become an AVCA member, please contact AVCA Member Services directly at email@example.com or 866-544-2822.
After the AVCA portion of the nomination is completed, each athlete MUST also be nominated at MaxPreps.com. Here are the steps to complete this process after the athlete’s match-by-match stats have been updated in MaxPreps:
- Go to http://www.maxpreps.com/national/volleyball.htm
- Click on “Sign In” and enter your email address and password
- Once you are signed in, hover your mouse over your name to click the link for your team’s admin
- In the admin, click on the ‘AVCA Award Nomination’ under the ‘Utilities’ tab
- It is also located on the left under “Team Admin Tools”
- Click ‘Nominate’
The nomination window will close a week from today on Monday, October 16th. Please contact Brad Wilson with any questions or issues you have with the nomination process.”