The Back Court Difference Maker – the Libero
Coach Murray is head coach at Brebeuf Jesuit High School (from 1999-2012 and 2015 to present). While at Brebeuf he amassed a record of over 455 wins and is the all-time wins leader as a coach at Brebeuf Jesuit in any sport.
- 5 Time AAA State Coach of the year
- Went to seven 3A Final Fours
- Won 3A State Title 2003, 2005, 2009
- 3A State Runner-Up 2010,2017
- Won 3A Semi-states 2003, 2005, 2009, 2010,2017
- Won 3A Regionals 2003,2005,2007,2008,2009,2010,2017
- Won 3A Sectionals 2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2017
- Won 4 Marion County Titles
- Finished Top 10 in the Country according to Prep Volleyball twice
- Finished Top 5 in the Country according to Prep Volleyball
- 4 time IndyStar Super Team Coach of the Year
- Had 3 IndyStar Super Team Player of the Year Recipients and multiple 1st Team Super Team Players
- Multiple All County and All State Players
Prior to accepting the coaching position at Brebeuf Jesuit, Murray was a varsity coach at Plainfield High School and Martinsville High School. While at Martinsville, Murray helped lead the team to the 1996 State Championship (combined class).
Coach Murray completed his 15th season at Team Indiana and 27th season coaching club volleyball in Indianapolis. In addition to being a Club Owner and the Director, Murray is the head 14-1 elite coach. His club teams have won numerous tournaments and place in the top 5 several times at USAV/AAU/JVA National Championships. A number of his club players have been named to the All-American teams
Brian graduated from Indiana University where he was a member of the Men’s Volleyball program. He has been a club volleyball coach since entering college and is considered one of the premier volleyball development coaches in the nation. Brian is married to Becky, who also coaches at TI. They have a son who is 13 years old and in eighth grade. Logan is a member of the FC Pride U15 ECNL soccer team.