- The nominating coach must be a member of the IHSVCA.
- A coach must complete and submit the online nomination form.
- A coach must enter the team’s roster and the full schedule on MaxPreps.com.
- For a player to be considered for All-District and/or All-State, all stats must be entered and up to date on MaxPreps.com. for us to consider your player for All-District or All-State.
- Coaches are encouraged to nominate any and every player who may be deserving of such recognition.
- The top 12 players in each district will be named first-team All-District for each class.
- The All-District Team will be selected by the coaches in that district.
- Coaches may vote for their own players.
- Late nominations WILL BE ASSESSED A $15 FEE PER PLAYER. THE MAXIMUM FEE IS $50. Make checks payable to IHSVCA.
- NOMINATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER MONDAY, OCTOBER 16th 11:59:59 pm CT. (All-Dsitrict ballots go out this week)
1) The athlete is an impact player in every match played and is one of the better players on the floor in every match played.
2) The athlete has superb technical skills in addition to outstanding athleticism.
3) The athlete typically plays or is capable of playing, all six rotations (or is truly superior in a more limited capacity).
4) The athlete could potentially play Collegiate Volleyball, especially DI or DII.
5) If your senior is named 1st or 2nd team AVCA All-American AND they are making their official college visit, they are excused from All-Star tryouts.
6) The athlete possesses and exhibits outstanding personal characteristics. It is an honor and a privilege to be nominated for All-District and All-State distinctions. Athletes with the code of conduct violations at your school should not be nominated for these awards.
7) If your athlete has a code violation or for some other reason is not worthy of an all-district or all-state honor after the coach has nominated her, please let us know that as well so we can remove her from the list.
How to Nominate – This is a 2-step process:
- Log into your Team Admin on MaxPreps.
- Don’t have access to your Team Admin? Request Access Here
- Select Dashboard on the navigation bar.
- Scroll down on this page and you should see a section listed as IHSVCA State Nominations
- Click the Nominate button in the bottom right section.
- Confirm you are a member of the IHSVCA.
- Your roster should appear next with an option to nominate each athlete. Make sure to add any awards or achievements they received BEFORE hitting the nominate button.
Once you have nominated your athletes, you’re all set! All information on MaxPreps will be listed and sent to the IHSVCA to help with their selections. If you have any issues getting your nominations submitted, please reach out to Aaron Hendricks at email@example.com and he will be able to assist you.
Coaches – Please check your work. We use a mail merge to create your player(s) certificate(s). If there is an error in your data, there will be an error on the certificate. Thanks for your attention to detail!