Nominations open on September 15th. The deadline for nominating is October 10th.
- The nominating coach must be a member of the IHSVCA.
- A coach must complete and submit the online nomination form.
- A coach must enter the team’s roster and the full schedule on MaxPreps.com.
- For a player to be considered for All-District and/or All-State, all stats must be entered and up to date on MaxPreps.com. for us to consider your player for All-District or All-State.
- Coaches are encouraged to nominate any and every player who may be deserving of such recognition.
- Late nominations will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- The top 12 players in each district will be named first-team All-District for each class.
- The All-District Team will be selected by the coaches in that district.
- Coaches may vote for their own players.
1) The athlete is an impact player in every match played and is one of the better players on the floor in every match played.
2) The athlete has superb technical skills in addition to outstanding athleticism.
3) The athlete typically plays or is capable of playing, all six rotations (or is truly superior in a more limited capacity).
4) The athlete could potentially play Collegiate Volleyball, especially DI or DII.
5) The athlete possesses and exhibits outstanding personal characteristics. It is an honor and a privilege to be nominated for All-District and All-State distinctions. Athletes with the code of conduct violations at your school should not be nominated for these awards.
6) If your athlete has a code violation or for some other reason is not worthy of an all-district or all-state honor after the coach has nominated her, please let us know that as well so we can remove her from the list.
Directions for All-State Nomination.
This is a 2-step process:
- Log into your MaxPreps account and click on IN Award Nomination under the Nominations heading, follow the prompts to select the players you wish to nominate
- Once you have finished the MaxPreps portion complete the form below.
Coaches – Please check your work. We use a mail merge to create your player(s) certificate(s). If there is an error in your data, there will be an error on the certificate. Thanks for your attention to detail!