The IHSVCA realizes there are great players in all areas of the state. We want to recognize these athletes by having coaches in each district select All-District teams.
Each class is divided into four distinct districts. Click here to view the 1A District Map. Every district is divided into the four closest sectionals. There is a region rep for every two sectionals and a district rep covering four sectionals.
Click on the link to view the 2017 1A All District team.
1) The athlete is an impact player in every match played and is one of the better players on the floor in every match played.
2) The athlete has superb technical skills in addition to outstanding athleticism.
3) The athlete typically plays, or is capable of playing, all six rotations (or is truly superior in a more limited capacity).
4) The athlete could potentially play Collegiate Volleyball especially DI or DII.
5) The athlete possesses and exhibits outstanding personal characteristics. It is an honor and a privilege to be nominated for All-District and All-State distinction. Athletes with code of conduct violations at your school should not be nominated for these awards.
- The nominating coach must be a member of the IHSVCA.
- Coach must complete and submit the online nomination form.
- Coach must enter the team’s roster and full schedule in MaxPreps.com.
- For a player to be considered for All-District and/or All-State, all stats must be entered and up to date in MaxPreps.com. for us to consider your player for All-District or All State.
- Coaches are encouraged to nominate any and every player who may be deserving of such recognition.
- Late nominations will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- The top 12 players in each district will be named first team All-District for each class.
- The All-District Team will be selected by the coaches in that district.
- Coaches may vote for their own players.